- HORSEPOWER: Powerful 2.0HP motor
- CONNECTIVITY: MP3 plug-in with 2 built-in speakers
- DISPLAY: Shows Calories, Time, Speed, Incline, Distance, and Heart Rate
- INCLINE PERCENTAGE: No Incline
- RUNNING AREA: 1210 x 410 mm
- RUNNING BELT THICKNESS: 1.4 mm
- SPEED: 1-12 km/hr
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT: 110kg
- The foldable design allows for easy mobility and easy storage
- 5 inch LCD Display
- Easy self-lubrication system
- Program level
- Comes with Free Massager
- Burns calories and unwanted fats
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Effective Low-impact workout
- Perfect for an at-home workout
- Suitable for all fitness levels
PROPER CARE TIPS
To maintain the good and running condition of this machine, allow us to provide you the “PROPER CARE TIPS”
- This treadmill is suitable for home use only. Thus, it should be used for a maximum of 30 minutes continuous running, with an interval of one hour before using it again, to avoid damage to the motor.
- Unplugging the machine after use is required.
- To further protect the treadmill from sudden surge of electricity, use an AUTO VOLTAGE REGULATOR (AVR) with a minimum wattage of 2,000. This will specifically protect the IC Board and Motor, thus, making the treadmill perform better and to last for a long time.
- This machine can withstand a user with a maximum weight of 200 lbs.
- Lubricate the matting of the treadmill once every month.
- Ensure that matting is aligned properly, before use. Using the treadmill with dis-aligned matting will cause problem to the motor and IC board.
- Ensure that machine is turned off BEFORE plugging it in the electric socket.