Warranty for Treadmills
- The motor is covered under three (3) months warranty from the time of purchase.
- IC Board has a warranty of one (1) year from the time of purchase. The other parts like the running board, rubber matting, foam and others are replaceable with a minimal charge.
However, this warranty shall be void under the following conditions:
- Damage due to misuse, abuse, accidents and force majeure.
- Damage due to rat bite, animal / insect waste such as urine and stool.
- Damage due to food, water, juice or any liquid spill.
- Machine was repaired by unauthorized service personnel or service center.
- Damage due to failure to follow any of the above “PROPER CARE TIPS”.
- Serial number was tampered.
Other important reminders:
- The obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing the product, at , Sportshouse's option, through one of its authorized service centers. If the product is shipped to a service center, freight charges to and from the service center will be the customerʼs responsibility. For in-home service, the customer will be responsible for a minimal trip charge.
- The store, our company and our supplier will not be held liable for any accidents and or damages due to the use or performance of the product.
- Minors should use this treadmill with adult supervision.
- Always consult your Physician before engaging in strenuous exercises.
- Lubricate the matting of your treadmill two (2) months after purchase. Then, for proper maintenance, add 2 to 3 drops of lubricant oil on each side of the matting every month thereafter. Lift the matting a little bit to drop the oil inside of it.
This certifies that I have read and understood the above-stated reminders on the Proper Care Tips, Warranty and Other Reminders for my treadmill. This further certifies that I have inspected, checked and received the treadmill in good and working condition.