- HORSEPOWER: 2.0HP Motorized Treadmill
- CONNECTIVITY: Externally connected 2 MP3 and internally installed with High fidelity Audio
- WALKING AREA: 1260 x 420 mm,
- RUNNING BOARD: THICKNESS 15 mm
- LCD PANEL DISPLAY: Time, Speed, Distance, Heart Rate,
- and Calories: 0-999%
- PROGRAM: P1-P12
- INCLINE PERCENTAGE: 0-15%
- SPEED: 0.8-14 km/hr
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT: 110 kg
- Hand-pulse key
- Six level shock absorption
- With high fidelity audio
- Soft running function
- The foldable design allows for easy mobility and easy storage
- Burns calories and unwanted fats
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Effective Low-impact workout
- Perfect for an at-home workout
- Suitable for all fitness levels
PROPER CARE TIPS
To maintain the good and running condition of this machine, allow us to provide you the “PROPER CARE TIPS”
- This treadmill is suitable for home use only. Thus, it should be used for a maximum of 30 minutes continuous running, with an interval of one hour before using it again, to avoid damage to the motor.
- Unplugging the machine after use is required.
- To further protect the treadmill from sudden surge of electricity, use an AUTO VOLTAGE REGULATOR (AVR) with a minimum wattage of 2,000. This will specifically protect the IC Board and Motor, thus, making the treadmill perform better and to last for a long time.
- This machine can withstand a user with a maximum weight of 200 lbs.
- Lubricate the matting of the treadmill once every month.
- Ensure that matting is aligned properly, before use. Using the treadmill with dis-aligned matting will cause problem to the motor and IC board.
- Ensure that machine is turned off BEFORE plugging it in the electric socket.