- HORSEPOWER: 4.0HP Motorized Treadmill
- DISPLAY: Functions Speed, Distance, Time Calories, Heart Rate, Incline
- RUNNING AREA: 1500 x 550 mm
- SPEED: 1-20 km/hr
- PROGRAM: up to 12 Programs
- INCLINE PERCENTAGE: 0-20%
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT: 140 kg
- Computerized control panel with LCD display
- Handlebar with built-in hand pulse sensors
- Emergency stop switch
- Slim and lightweight design
- Strong and sturdy construction
- The foldable design allows for easy mobility and easy storage
- Burns calories and unwanted fats
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Effective Low-impact workout
- Perfect for an at-home workout
- Suitable for all fitness levels
PROPER CARE TIPS
To maintain the good and running condition of this machine, allow us to provide you the “PROPER CARE TIPS”
- This treadmill is suitable for home use only. Thus, it should be used for a maximum of 30 minutes continuous running, with an interval of one hour before using it again, to avoid damage to the motor.
- Unplugging the machine after use is required.
- To further protect the treadmill from sudden surge of electricity, use an AUTO VOLTAGE REGULATOR (AVR) with a minimum wattage of 2,000. This will specifically protect the IC Board and Motor, thus, making the treadmill perform better and to last for a long time.
- This machine can withstand a user with a maximum weight of 200 lbs.
- Lubricate the matting of the treadmill once every month.
- Ensure that matting is aligned properly, before use. Using the treadmill with dis-aligned matting will cause problem to the motor and IC board.
- Ensure that machine is turned off BEFORE plugging it in the electric socket.