- HORSEPOWER 3.0 HP Motorized Treadmill
- CONNECTIVITY USB, Mp3 Speaker
- RUNNING AREA 1400 x 450 mm
- RUNNING SPACE 16 mm/1.8mm Running Board/Belt Thickness
- TREADMILL SIZE 38 x 186x 76 cm
- TREADMILL WEIGHT 95 kg
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT 130 kg
- INCLINE PERCENTAGE 0-15% Auto Incline
- MULTI-SPEED 1-18 km/hr
- PROGRAM P1-P12
- Eight levels patented anti-shock system
- 7 inch LCD screen display
- Multi-function massage, Run, sit-up
- Easy self-lubrication function
- The foldable design allows for easy mobility and easy storage
- Air cylinder folding
- Burns calories and unwanted fats
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Effective Low-impact workout
- Perfect for an at-home workout
- Suitable for all fitness levels
PROPER CARE TIPS
To maintain the good and running condition of this machine, allow us to provide you the “PROPER CARE TIPS”
- This treadmill is suitable for home use only. Thus, it should be used for a maximum of 30 minutes continuous running, with an interval of one hour before using it again, to avoid damage to the motor.
- Unplugging the machine after use is required.
- To further protect the treadmill from sudden surge of electricity, use an AUTO VOLTAGE REGULATOR (AVR) with a minimum wattage of 2,000. This will specifically protect the IC Board and Motor, thus, making the treadmill perform better and to last for a long time.
- This machine can withstand a user with a maximum weight of 200 lbs.
- Lubricate the matting of the treadmill once every month.
- Ensure that matting is aligned properly, before use. Using the treadmill with dis-aligned matting will cause problem to the motor and IC board.
- Ensure that machine is turned off BEFORE plugging it in the electric socket.