- HORSEPOWER: 2.0 HP Electric Treadmill
- LCD PANEL DISPLAY: Displays Speed, Time, Distance, Calorie, and Heart Rate
- CONNECTIVITY: USB and Mp3, Headset jack
- RUNNING AREA: 460 x 1200 mm
- TREADMILL SIZE: 330 x 1740 x 750 mm
- TREADMILL WEIGHT: 59 kg
- SPEED: 1-16 km/hr
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT: 110 kg
- Emergency stop key
- Double Stereophony Save Guard System
- The foldable design allows for easy mobility and easy storage
- 5” Panel Computer LCD display
- 3 level manual incline
- Burns calories and unwanted fats
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Effective Low-impact workout
- Perfect for an at-home workout
- Suitable for all fitness levels
PROPER CARE TIPS
To maintain the good and running condition of this machine, allow us to provide you the “PROPER CARE TIPS”
- This treadmill is suitable for home use only. Thus, it should be used for a maximum of 30 minutes continuous running, with an interval of one hour before using it again, to avoid damage to the motor.
- Unplugging the machine after use is required.
- To further protect the treadmill from sudden surge of electricity, use an AUTO VOLTAGE REGULATOR (AVR) with a minimum wattage of 2,000. This will specifically protect the IC Board and Motor, thus, making the treadmill perform better and to last for a long time.
- This machine can withstand a user with a maximum weight of 200 lbs.
- Lubricate the matting of the treadmill once every month.
- Ensure that matting is aligned properly, before use. Using the treadmill with dis-aligned matting will cause problem to the motor and IC board.
- Ensure that machine is turned off BEFORE plugging it in the electric socket.