- HORSEPOWER 2.0 HP
- MP3 plug-in with 2 built-in speakers
- Tread Area 450 x 1215mm
- Expand Dimension 1635 x 700 x 1265 mm
- Max User Weight 130 kg
- LCD digital display Time, Speed, Distance and Calories
- Speed 0.8-16 km/hr
- The space-saving detachable compact treadmill
- Program: P1-P12
- Easy Soft-folding
- Soft Running Function
- Digital Monitor
- Bottle Holder
- Shock rubber silicon pad with center pin
- The foldable design allows for easy mobility and easy storage
- Bluetooth for MP3 players and a USB charging port
- Burns calories and unwanted fats
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Effective Low-impact workout
- Perfect for an at-home workout
- Suitable for all fitness levels
PROPER CARE TIPS
To maintain the good and running condition of this machine, allow us to provide you the “PROPER CARE TIPS”
- This treadmill is suitable for home use only. Thus, it should be used for a maximum of 30 minutes continuous running, with an interval of one hour before using it again, to avoid damage to the motor.
- Unplugging the machine after use is required.
- To further protect the treadmill from sudden surge of electricity, use an AUTO VOLTAGE REGULATOR (AVR) with a minimum wattage of 2,000. This will specifically protect the IC Board and Motor, thus, making the treadmill perform better and to last for a long time.
- This machine can withstand a user with a maximum weight of 200 lbs.
- Lubricate the matting of the treadmill once every month.
- Ensure that matting is aligned properly, before use. Using the treadmill with dis-aligned matting will cause problem to the motor and IC board.
- Ensure that machine is turned off BEFORE plugging it in the electric socket.