- Running Area 1000x400mm
- Maximum User Weight:110kg
- Performance: DC2hp
- 1-10km/h Speed Range
- Led Display Speed, Time, Distance and Calorie
- Convenience: Transportation Wheel
- Set-up Dimensions: 1290*700*1160mm
- Sculpts and tones muscles in different parts of the body such as bicep, tricep back muscles, and buttocks, abdomen, quads & hamstring
- Improves cardio vascular endurance
- Burns calories
- Enjoys working at home
PROPER CARE TIPS
To maintain the good and running condition of this machine, allow us to provide you the “PROPER CARE TIPS”
- This treadmill is suitable for home use only. Thus, it should be used for a maximum of 30 minutes continuous running, with an interval of one hour before using it again, to avoid damage to the motor.
- Unplugging the machine after use is required.
- To further protect the treadmill from sudden surge of electricity, use an AUTO VOLTAGE REGULATOR (AVR) with a minimum wattage of 2,000. This will specifically protect the IC Board and Motor, thus, making the treadmill perform better and to last for a long time.
- This machine can withstand a user with a maximum weight of 200 lbs.
- Lubricate the matting of the treadmill once every month.
- Ensure that matting is aligned properly, before use. Using the treadmill with dis-aligned matting will cause problem to the motor and IC board.
- Ensure that machine is turned off BEFORE plugging it in the electric socket.